I was on my way to reach home
It was 10 pm
I saw two boys stepped up on the bus
with hungry face, and smelly scent
I saw their sheer eyes, i knew they were in pain
They began to sing
The song of liberation of suffer
Funny things, they still being captive in it
Their faces looked tired
I knew they had a sleepless night
Their voices were bumpy
I knew they were hungry
I sat near one of the kids
He was probably only 3 years old
My heart in trouble, these kids should be in the playground
Playing with other kids,
Not here, in the bus working till late night
In my heart i cried to my Lord
I asked Him: Lord, please dont not abandon these kids
After i finished praying
I slipped money into the envelope and i handed it to them
Thats all i can do Lord, I know You will do more than this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
really touching...I believe you are a good man !
Post a Comment