Have you ever felt so lonely
Where no one to talk to
Just listened to the wind
My thoughts appeared to have no pattern
Just sit alone...
I felt the wind beneath my feet
It was a comfort..
I just remembered when i sit like this, and you there beside me
Sharing laugh and joy under the bright stars
I guess i was allowing myself to be hypnotized by your love...
It was a mirage when i thought of you and me would be forever..
Im not a seer
Things what i was afraid has finally came...
We both went opposite way..
Letting you go was the hardest task in my life...
Here i am, sitting alone on a stone
I tried to find answer to my decision; however, its too late
I guess that was my biggest mistake...
My heart not accustomed to this..
I still can feel the your smile, and the flower scent of your breath
Still remember your morning face, it was the most beautiful morning view in my life
Still remember your voice when you say " hello" on the phone...
I guess i was right, but i was so grateful
Because you illuminate my soul..
Brightens every dark corner in my heart...
My love resting upon you..... Forever..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment