Thursday, February 18, 2010

Something that being forgotten...

Its Friday morning. Time in my laptop shows its 12:05 Am. The rain is pouring down so hard here. I just cant sleep. I whispered my bed prayer, but still i cant close my eyes. I know what is keep bothering me. I am now thinking what happen to people out there who are sleeping now on the street? Is that just too big thought you cant handle? I am serious... I am asking my self.. where is God? You have created us in your image.. People out there are just starving right now.. they cant sleep cause its rainy.. can you hear their prayer God? Rain is getting harder.. some people out there are trying to find shelter for them, maybe they are trying to find some more clothes to put on cause its cold tonight. Some of them maybe carrying their children, where the children cry for food after a long walk.. maybe some of them are crying cause they are loosing hope. Do you still remember us Lord? its ok with me.. but how about them? how about the orphan on the street? I cant do anything now besides praying. Lord i still have faith in you.

I pray to you: Please help them out there.. maybe they are hungry.. maybe they don't have anywhere to go.. maybe they are cursing their life now.. i am begging you from my deepest heart now Lord.. as you keep me until today please do the same thing for them out there.. show them miracles.. i believe they still have faith in you also..