Monday, February 25, 2008

Meet the Angel


I flashed my memory back in 1997 where i woke up in the middle of the night looking at my friend slept so peaceful. I knew he got sick that day. He transformed seeds of one plant called "kecubung" and made it became dangerous drugs. I remembered one time he said to me " i got bored with this life" Actually he not that poor. He came from middle family economic status but the obvious things different between me and him is that parents' attention. But i will not talk bad things about him. He is my bestfriend. I knew somehow my friend has this "advanced" sense. He got sick because he consumed his own drugs and made his body so exhausted and skinny. This kecubung drug works like this; When you consume it, it will attack your emotion, and you became uncontrollable. Often they used this drug to fight, but not this time. My friend used this for his own happiness.Actually i dont know what kind of happiness that he will get after consuming the drug. I liked marijuana before and i knew i got happy when i consumed it. But this kecubung, im not that sure. So after he consumed it with normal dose he felt not satisfied, so he added more doses and more until he got really really sick. His body weight down by 7kg in just one week.Can you imagine that?. He just slept in the room and every day i brought my friend food to eat. So one night i woke up, it was 1 am in the morning. I looked to my drugged friend and i was shocked to see someone was there. An old man seated beside him. I dnt know who was the old man, maybe ghost or angel. I starred to this old man for 20 seconds wondering who was he. The old man seemed so peaceful,he bowed his head, actually he looked sad, i can see from his face. But this old man didnt see me, im not sure he didnt want to see me or he cant see me. It still a mystery for me.So after 20 seconds of starring i slept again. At 7am i was shocked to see my drugged friend came from the outside and brought me some food. I knew yesterday he still cant walk, so weak. Now he was just like before but still thin. Question in my mind, who was the old man last night? Did he do something to my friend? did he heal my friend? i didnt watch whole scene.i believe i saw an angel,because i saw what he did to my friend.My friend healed.

No comments: